In the spring of 2020, members of the Governor's Task Force on Caregiving drafted policy proposals addressing priorities and charges outlined in Executive Order #11.
The Task Force collected comments from members of the public, primarily through a public input session on June 29 and a public input survey that was available from June 29 through July 14. Public comments are being taken into consideration as the Task Force finalizes proposals. On September 10, 2020, the Task Force will decide which proposals to include in a package of recommendations for the Governor to consider later this fall.
The following resources are available to help citizens learn about proposals being considered.
- A summary of draft policies that highlights the key features (PDF)
- A video reviewing a PowerPoint summary of the draft policies with American Sign Language interpretation
- Full versions of draft proposals, as approved by the Task Force in May and June, which will continue to be refined over the summer
- A crosswalk of how the proposals under consideration fulfil the charges in Executive Order #11
- Agenda and minutes from the June 29 public input session
- A summary report from the public input survey (PDF)